Orbitals, the Basics: Atomic Orbital Tutorial — probability, shapes, energy; Crash Chemistry Academy
A crash course tutorial on atomic orbitals, quantum numbers and electron configuration + practice problems explained.
CC Academy videos are easy 101 crash course tutorials for step by step Chemistry help on your chemistry homework, problems, and experiments.
Check out our best lessons:
– Solution Stoichiometry Tutorial: How to use Molarity
– Quantum Numbers
– Rutherford’s Gold Foil Experiment, Explained
– Covalent Bonding Tutorial: Covalent vs. Ionic bonds
– Metallic Bonding and Metallic Properties Explained: Electron Sea Model
– Effective Nuclear Charge, Shielding, and Periodic Properties
– Electron Configuration Tutorial + How to Derive Configurations from Periodic Table
– Orbitals, the Basics: Atomic Orbital Tutorial — probability, shapes, energy
– Metric Prefix Conversions Tutorial
– Gas Law Practice Problems: Boyle’s Law, Charles Law, Gay Lussac’s, Combined Gas Law
More on Atomic Orbitals — Wikipedia
“An atomic orbital is a mathematical function…